YOUR STATUS (1 Corinthians 1:26-31)


 Picture in Ohio River

YOUR STATUS

1 Corinthians 1:26-31

 

Introduction:

Having no connection with the Lord is the saddest situation you have in this world. You will have emptiness and no direction in this life. People always say that you own your life and it is you who directs it but let’s remember that humanity has the ultimate Creator who knows us better than ourselves. He knows what’s the best for us and He has purpose why He created you.

 

Lesson Points I learned:

1.      1. Think of what you were before you were called (I Cor. 1:26)

I remember the time before I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ in my heart; my life is full of sadness. I had a personality problem that time: I always stayed in my room especially when there were visitors in our house. I had a low self-esteem; I felt not accepted and I felt I was the ugliest in the family. So when somebody told me that SOMEONE loves me the most and shared the GOOD NEWS, I didn’t hesitate to accept that.

 

Bible says in 1 Corinthians 1:26 “For ye see your calling brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hat chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

 

Everything changed when I chose God; my personality problem began to solve. I am already a child of God and that’s the cause of my confidence from that time and until now. THANK YOU LORD.

 

2.   2.   It is because of God that you are in Christ Jesus (1 Cor. 1:30)

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:”

We owe everything to God: our eternal life, being justified, and sanctified, and redemptive. We are doomed in hell but praise God He sent His Son to save us.

 

3.     3. Boast not in the Lord (1 Corinthians 1:29)

That no flesh should glory in his presence.”

Reminiscing the past makes me thankful for all the things God has done to my life and to my family as well. Everything that happens to me I owe everything to the Lord.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRISTIAN DRAMA SCRIPT TITLED "PANGARAP NA PAMILYA" by krisha

CHRISTIAN TAGALOG DRAMA SCRIPT TITLED "PINAGKAITAN NG LIWANAG " by krisha412